Good fellowship, a professional working environment, and the joy of working in a Christian ministry make for a great college internship experience for both undergraduate and graduate students. Exciting internships are available every summer with Prison Fellowship, the world’s largest outreach to prisoners, ex-prisoners, and their families, Justice Fellowship, reforming the Criminal Justice System to promote the respect of victims, the transformation of offenders and safety in communities, and The Colson Center for Christian Worldview, which equips Christians to live out their faith in the culture.
All of our internship opportunities are offered at $7.25 per hour and based out of our National Office in Lansdowne, VA which is a great place to spend the summer due to its proximity to Washington, DC. We are able to coordinate affordable local housing for a limited number of out-of-town students. Regarding any needs for one’s academic requirements to obtain credit for the internship, our staff can coordinate with our interns as needed. Students also attend staff meetings, ministry gatherings, social activities, and meet with leaders from the various ministry divisions.
The following internships are available for 2014:
- Program Development: Wardens Program Assistant (40 hours/week)
- Training Assistant (40 hours/week)
- Marketing Communications Assistant (40 hours/week)
- Research Assistant: Restorative Justice (40 hours/week – two positions)
- Foundations and Grants Research Assistant (40 hours/week)
- Partner Relations Research Assistant (40 hours/week)
- Finance Assistant (40 hours/week)
- Inside Journal Assistant (40 hours/week)
- Social Media and Program Assistant: Colson Center (40 hours/week)
- Video Production Assistant: Colson Center (40 hours/week)
- BreakPoint Editorial Assistant: Colson Center (40 hours/week)
Click the link below to review our 2014 Summer Internship Opportunities.