Our mission is to restore those affected by crime and incarceration.
To see all affected by crime reconciled to God, their families, and their communities.
Prison Fellowship believes that a restorative approach to prisoners, former prisoners, and all those affected by crime and incarceration can make communities safer and healthier. Our ministry is founded on the conviction that all people are created in God's image and that no life is beyond God's reach. As Christians, we believe that Jesus — Himself brought to trial, executed, buried, and brought to life again — offers hope, healing, and a new purpose for each life. He can make even the most broken people and situations whole again. Through an amazing awakening to new hope and life purpose, those who once broke the law are transformed and mobilized to serve their neighbors, replacing the cycle of crime with a cycle of renewal.
WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS ABOUT PRISON MINISTRY
PRISON FELLOWSHIP'S VALUES
- INTEGRITY: We are honest in all of our dealings and steward the resources the Lord has entrusted to us.
- COMMUNITY: We work collaboratively, internally and externally, building healthy cultures to achieve our mission.
- RESTORATION: We quickly seek to reconcile with others, and model second chances.
- RESPONSIBILITY: We take personal responsibility for our actions and follow through on our commitments.
- PRODUCTIVITY: We perform our respective roles with a drive to achieve results that advance the shared mission and vision of our organization.
- AFFIRMATION: We celebrate each other’s success and value, recognizing we are all created in God’s image.