Adobe Acrobat or Microsoft Word is required to download and view the files on this page. (Please click on the + to view more resources)
- Angel Tree Christmas: It Starts With a Gift (English)
- Angel Tree Christmas: It Starts With a Gift (Spanish)
- Download video “It Starts With a Gift” (English |Spanish)
- Angel Tree Quickstart Guide (
- Angel Tree Coordinator’s Guide (
- Going Beyond Christmas (
- Bulletin Inserts (
- 8.5″ x 11″ Angel Tree Poster (
- 11″ x 17″ Angel Tree Poster (
- Angel Tags (
- Gospel Presentation Card (
- Church/Organization Registration Form (Online English | Online Spanish)
- Children Not Served Form (Online English | Online Spanish)
- End of Year Report Form (Online English | Online Spanish)
- Delivery Information Card (
- Gift Request Letter (
- Prison Fellowship Release Form (
- Phone Interview for Home Deliveries (
- Phone Interview for Parties (
- Tracking Card (
- Unable to Serve Letter (
- Need Help to Locate (
- Child Served Letter (to Inmate) (
- Hosting a Party Guide (
- Angel Tree Party Calling Script (
- Christmas Party Invitation (
- Delivery Process Talking Points (
- Volunteer Info Master Sheet (
- Volunteer Info Sheet (
- Volunteer Positions (
Every Christmas, thousands of churches like yours help brighten the lives of countless children through Angel Tree, a program of Prison Fellowship. Purchasing, wrapping, and delivering gifts to prisoners’ children on their behalf not only delivers a message of love from parent to child, but also the true meaning of Christmas—the good news of Jesus Christ.
But Angel Tree doesn’t end with Christmas.
For you and your church, that first Christmas connection can be the beginning of a rewarding ongoing relationship with these children and their families. Continue your Angel Tree ministry throughout the year and God will use your church to help these children and their families grow in their faith, strengthen their relationships with imprisoned parents, and fulfill the purposes that God has for their lives. There are many opportunities to reach out to these families and enfold them into the life of your church.
Brochures for Incarcerated Parents
- Fathers’ brochures (
- Mothers’ brochures (
- Gain a solid understanding of the principles and best practices of prison ministry and Angel Tree
- Receive vital information about the nearly 2.3 million men and women in prison today
- Discover ways the Body of Christ can bring encouragement and hope to those impacted by crime and incarceration
Family Embraced includes:
- DVD: Eight 20-minute segments that begin each session. These include moving, informative interviews from the real experts—prisoners’ children, their caregivers, incarcerated parents, and those who minister to them.
- Facilitator’s Guide: Walks the facilitator through the process of leading the sessions, including the use of icebreakers, video discussion questions, and learning exercises.
- Participant Guide: Allows participants to follow along and make personal notes. Downloadable from the CD/DVD, so facilitators can print as many as they need.
Order Your Copy Today
Order your copy today by phone: 800.55.ANGEL (26435) Registered Angel Tree Churches: FREE Non-registered churches or non-profit organizations: $50.00